By 2030, India’s population is expected to become the world’s youngest; more than 600 million Indian citizens will be under 25 years of age and more than two thirds of the them will be eligible to work. This means that a growing number of India’s youth need the right educational infrastructure to develop skills and adequate opportunities to get employed or become entrepreneurs.
Building academic and technical knowledge is not enough , as marginalized youth need inspiration and guidance.No matter how smart we may be academically , the youth need to learn and practice LIFE SKILLS to go along with it . This will help them to cope up with real-life situations . The growth and advancement of a country rely on the development and improvement of youthful personalities .
Employers look for critical attributes like communication skills, positive approach towards challenges, discipline, collaboration, proactiveness and many more. Youth need to build capabilities that will make them nation builders. In India, the Ministry of Human Resources and Development looks after skill development at school and college level.
ITEY aims to amplify the skilling endeavors and invest efforts to nurture youth for WORK-LIFE PREPAREDNESS targeting rural college students . ITEY designed an impactful program framework enriching “core employability skills” for Workplace by keeping at center ten life skills defined by UNESCO,UNICEF and WHO.
- HaaS Foundations identified need for YOUTH in having strong sense of self, and a variety of tools to overcome challanges , prepare well future jobs and workplace preparedness
- ITEY Project Creation
- Many surveys are conducted to capture data from rular youth n finding actual gaps
- ITEY has formed Vision to Mission
- Team of 8 leads identified to work on the Mission
- Team completed research on 10 life skills.
- Built an framework of progam module enriching “core employabiity skills “using life skills
- ITEY formal launch
- ITEY Website Launch
- Pre assesment training Surveys publishing
2022 Q3 - 2023
- Pilot Training programs kick off
- Offering services to colleges
- To focus in conducting impactful trainings to rular area colleges